LET'S START WITH A WARM WELCOME!
We're so glad you've chosen HDA as your school.
Welcome to the family!
The following information has been organized for families that may be unfamiliar with the many online resources we have.
If you have any questions, please contact our school office.
How we stay in touch:
We understand you've got a lot of information coming your way every day. While clear communication is our priority, we also respect your time & inbox!
How we stay connected with our parents:
• Alma - your first and best resource for keeping up with your child's grades, progress reports and classroom updates
• Alma Bulletin Board - urgent campus notifications & reminders; you are automatically enrolled with the cell phone number & email address you provided during enrollment. Be sure to keep this information updated in Alma to receive urgent notifications from the school!
• Monthly Newsletter - event announcements & a monthly look-ahead; sign up using the newsletter subscription form on this page
• Email from our school office - other important information is emailed from our school office
Have Questions? We're here to help!
A collection of resources to keep you connected with life at HDA:
2018 - 2019 SUPPLY LISTS
Alma is a secure, easy-to-use online system that brings important school information and tools together in one place. Alma is your first & best resource for staying current with your child's day to day campus life at HDA.
Parents are given an account and access to Alma when attending HDA.
In addition to educator tools, Alma offers a parent and student portal to help families stay informed and on track with student learning.
The portal provides access to:
- School Calendar
- Staff Directory
- Class Rosters
- Attendance History
- Key Communication from the school
If you have more than one child enrolled at HDA, you will be able to all of their information with a single login.
How do I access Alma?
After completing enrollment at HDA, you will receive an email from Alma with information about how to set up your account and log into the portal. If you need help setting up your account, please contact the school office.
Step Up for Students
Step Up For Students is a state-approved nonprofit scholarship funding organization that helps administer two scholarships for Florida schoolchildren: the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program (FTC) for low-income families and the Gardiner Scholarship (PLSA) for children with certain special needs.
Step Up For Students is now accepting applications for scholarship renewals for the 2018-2019 school year.
For families applying for this scholarship for first time, please visit the Step Up For Students website to sign up for their interest list to be notified of when you may apply.
Other Helpful Resources
A Glimpse Into Our Campus Life
Follow us on Instagram for updates from our campus throughout the week. Join in the fun and tag your favorite moments at HDA with: #iHeartHDA