Once you have a FACTS plan set up, you may contact FACTS directly at 866-441-4637 or view your agreement online through your Consumer Portal Account.
FACTS customer service available:
Mon. - Thurs. 8:30am-8:30pm
Set Up your Payment Plan through FACTS
1. It should only take a few minutes to enroll. Be sure to have the following information ready:
The name, street address and email address of the person responsible for making the payments.
Account information for the person responsible for payment: bank name, telephone number, account number, and the back routing number or the credit card you wish to use
2. Select 'search for my institution' and enter in Zellwood, FL 32798 and Hampden DuBose Academy will appear. Follow the prompts to setup your family account.
3. To protect your privacy, you will be asked to create your own unique FACTS Access Code, user ID, password and security question.
4. Select Payment Plan for 2019-2020.
5. Complete the steps as prompted.
PLEASE NOTE: A notification confirming your online enrollment in a FACTS payment plan will be sent to you after the school enters the tuition amount due for the year, financial aid awarded and activates your agreement.
Consumer Account: After creating your consumer account through FACTS, you may check your personal account or payments online from the convenience of your home or office anytime.
Peace of Mind Insurance: FACTS offers this optional benefit for only $17 per year per family. In the event of death of the Responsible Party or Spouse, the remaining tuition balance owed for the current school year is paid to the school.