Welcome New Families!
Dear Prospective Families,
We are so excited that you are considering Hampden DuBose Academy for your child.
We are happy to announce that we are accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year.
Open enrollment begins: FEBRUARY 5th!
As our campus family expands, we are always excited at the opportunity to welcome new students during this transformative time in their lives.
As Director of Admissions, it will be an honor to meet with you and serve you during your application & enrollment process.
Please read on for information on how to apply to HDA, schedule your school tour, available scholarships and other considerations.
If you have questions, please contact me directly.
Complete an Online Application
For new applicants, applying is easy using our online application.
Your online application simplifies document submission and provides a tool for tracking the status of your student's admission after your application has been submitted.
Using the link below to access our online admissions portal, follow these easy steps:
- Create an account (or login to your existing account if you are returning to complete your application).
- Select the button labeled 'Begin Admissions Process'.
- Complete an online application and provide supplementary documents if requested. Submit & we'll be in touch!
Tuition and Fees, Financial Aid & Scholarships
HDA works to remain an affordable private school option for Central Florida students by offering opportunities to our students through scholarships, grants, and attention to each family’s needs.
Our goal is to ensure that every student is given the best chance at great educational opportunities. Please click below for a summary of tuition and fees and to discover the many scholarship options afforded to HDA families.
Schedule a Campus Tour
If you have not already done so, please make an appointment to visit our campus. We would like to meet you and provide you with a tour of our school.
This provides us an opportunity to meet you one on one, answer any questions you may have, and allow you to experience life and learning on our unique campus first hand!
Next Steps to Enroll:
Testing (If Applicable)
New applicants who have not submitted previous standardized test scores are required to take an entrance test. Testing takes place on our campus and is administered by appointment.
Please call our front office to schedule student testing at 407.880.4321.
Requirements for Admission Consideration
Students who are interested in enrolling at Hampden DuBose Academy must meet the following minimum requirements before being considered for admission.
Please review this list before applying to HDA.
All new student applicants must:
- Be able to return to their previous school
- Be free from any disciplinary action from a previous school for either academics or behavior
- Have passed the FCAT from the school year previous to that for which they are enrolling
- Show stanines of 4 or above on their most recent standard test basic battery or on the Hampden DuBose Academy testing
- Be free from any debt to any previous school
- Be of good moral character
- From a traditional or virtual school and not from an alternative school or convicted of a criminal charge
- Be on track to be promoted to the next grade
As our goal is provide a safe, loving environment to our students and welcome new students into a campus family, we take each application very seriously. Our admissions panel takes time to carefully review and pray over each applicant in order to determine acceptance to the school.
You can check the status of your application online at any time.
Upon acceptance, you will be guided through the final enrollment process.
Thank you for considering HDA!
Should you have further questions, please contact us!
In the spirit of Christian unity and love that Christ shows for all mankind, Hampden DuBose Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national origin, or physical disability; however, the school does reserve the right to use appropriate selection criteria in fulfillment of its stated goals and objectives.